Monday, May 14, 2007

wish big

My mother-in-law just had her 60th birthday over the weekend. I know, I know, I should have found a cake with many more candles, but this image fits so perfectly on the long, skinny cards in the spring mini. The main image stamp if from a retired hostess set. I actually had that set put aside to sell, but then I was inspired to use it on this occasion. I also used the baby image from the same set, I'll show you that soon.
I hope you had a great Mother's Day. I sure did! I napped, ate ice cream, picked out snowball bushes, saw Spiderman 3, and collapsed exhausted sometime after midnight. I also uploaded a picture of me with my boys so you could meet my family. My oldest is Jacob. He will be 7 in July. Next is Jonah, who is three. He takes after his daddy in looks AND disposition. Finally we have Jesse. He turned two last month, making him only 15 months younger than Jonah. Together, they are a force to be reckoned with. They amount of energy these boys have is tremendous. Now I know that lots of kids have energetic, but I only know of two other families whose children can outlast mine. Except for naps, videos, and bedtime, my boys go non-stop. We have 40 acres, a pond and 2 barns for them to explore and we spend much of our day outside, even in inclement weather. For instance today, we've been outside all morning hoeing up weeds, moving plants, watering plants
and playing on the fort. Fortunately it is time for a nap. Thanks for letting me share a bit about my non-stamping life! (Is there really such a thing?)

No comments: