Friday, May 11, 2007

Shelves


Look at what I spent my afternoon yesterday working on. See those shelves? My brother-in-law Josh made them for me TWO Christmases ago. They've been sitting in my closet ever since then, waiting so patiently to be placed on a cozy wall somewhere. Several times I've pulled them out, carried them around the house, and then placed them back in the closet. I just couldn't hang them until I knew exactly where I wanted them. Then, yesterday, in a moment of creative genius, I could picture them on my craft room wall. You see, for a few months I have been focusing on reorganizing my craft area. I am a pretty organized gal, but I recently decided I also wanted it to look good too. Here's my first attempt. What do you think?
The words are from Making Memories. I found them at Target for about $3 I think.

1 comment:

April Hall said...

WOW! Your shelves look great!