Thursday, May 17, 2007

faux ribbon


I, like the other millions of versatile stamp fans, adore PAPERTREYink's new line of stamps. I have each of their stinky hot new sets and LOVE, LOVE, Love them. Their success seems phenomenal and cards made with their stamps are gracing trendsetting blogs daily.
I made this card for my sister's 30
th birthday. Lining up the stamps for the faux ribbon strip was super easy. I was amazed that I did it right in one try. I never do anything correctly the first time. The sentiment is also for the faux ribbon set. I saw the idea for the homemade flower petal on a blog . . . I can't remember which one. Simply punch 5 or so ovals, cut them in half, and position them around the center circles.
Supplies: apricot, celery, teal, whisper white inks and
cardstocks. Paisley background stamp.

No comments: