Saturday, April 28, 2007

sparkle


Here's my last submission from the OSW cards. I dressed the regal rose background up by stamping doodle this in versamark, outlining in with white gel and dotting it with a bit of stickles. The heart stamp is from the coordinating set doodle that. I used sparkle from warm words. First I stamped it in black, then outlined it in rose red.
I haven't had much time to stamp this week. First, we watched The Smartest Guys in the Room, which is the story of Enron. My husband worked for Enron for three years, and yes, he was working there when it unraveled (that is another blog). Then, my homeschool coop had a world fair last night. Our family chose Egypt. I spent all week working with my kiddos as we created, colored, etc in preparation for this fun event. Now, that it is over, I hope to visit my stamp room today! But the weather is awfully nice . . .