Monday, April 16, 2007

Check out my Watermark!


Hello again! I am really excited to show you my new watermark. Notice it in the lower part of my picture. I had Cindy at Watermark Designs create it for me. She did a great job. I gave her very little to go on, basically I wanted a crisp, clean look, but more than just my name and info. Check her work out, she is one multi-talented lady!
Now for my new card. This is another card from my One-Sheet-Wonders. I dressed it up a bit by stamping the dots from the Polka Dots and Paisley set, coloring random dots with the white gel pen, and using the linen background stamp. The flower is from Doodle This. To achieve the shading on the flower petals, I used my blender pen with both regal rose and rose red. Other colors included are olive, saffron, and caribbean. Finally, I stamped friend on the new label punch. It makes a great accent, doesn't it? Also, I used stickles on the dots of the petals. Nothing like a little glitter, huh?

No comments: